Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Doll Strollers Canada

DESUSINO...THE END!










































Stare al passo con gli eventi che coinvolgono l'amministrazione buterese diventa sempre più difficile.
Ogni giorno arrivano segnali negativi dal palazzo del Comune e Casisi & Company ne combinano una dietro l'altra, sempre per gli stessi motivi: Incompetenza, ignoranza e malafede .
Recente è la notizia della manifestazione di due donne, mogli di operatori ecologici che da mesi non percepiscono lo stipendio , che esasperate dall'impossibilità di affrontare le spese per i fabbisogni di prima necessità (come il latte per il figlio di due mesi di vita) hanno occupato la sala consigliare minacciando di restarci fino a quando non avrebbero ricevuto i compensi.
Lo scandalo è stato pubblicato da La Sicilia del 2 dicembre 2008 e come ogni volta che viene sputtanato pubblicamente, Casisi magicamente trova la soluzione , e in questo caso i soldi, per far si che chi lavora onestamente venga anche pagato .
Per ora è l'unico way to do this move, otherwise it continues to bury its head in the sand and pretending nothing ignores the duties for which, unlike others, receives a regular salary.
And speaking of sand back to talk about the Desusino .
Not too long ago I denounced the "fraud" of false recovery in the area on the wall and the square .
I argued that we have reached a new ban on bathing and that the money (our) costs were completely wasted (about € 15,000 more ... wages denied to two ecological operators who can not feed their children).
few days ago I have posted a photo documenting a situation worse than I imagined.
The square was completely closed to the public since it was considered unfit for use as the sea is swallowing the coming even at the level of the structure on which this summer the site of the new swimming complex. The
Desusino came to an end, accompanied by a false and incompetent administration.
The Bus of the Future is led by NO Casisa Louis ... all in reverse!
Waiting anxiously for the spade revoked the license of Mayor I wish him and his family to meet in your life people just like him ... I do not think that will offend as leave it in shambles and the people to hunger for him is normal!
people React React!

0 comments:

Post a Comment