VENITE FUORI!
OF LAJULES
The pizza chain fast-food Pizza Hut, which I foolishly tried four years ago, is famous for pizza sweet, soaked-like butter $ 20 whose crust can be filled of cheese. The toppings, or seasonings include ham, sausage, pepperoni (spicy salami), raw vegetables (onions, green peppers), steamed vegetables (broccoli), or specialty cans (black olives). The cheese is full but does not know anything, and the tomato is spoiled by irritating (at least for me) the presence of dry basil.
a couple of weeks, Pizza Hut has decided to rid itself of its reputation as a trash produced hyper-caloric and nutritionally useless and began a campaign to promote a pizza with the ingredients 'natural' - which confirms my idea that There was nothing organic in the original products.
Next to pizza, Pizza Hut wants Now take the Lovers of Italian cuisine and is launching an American-style lasagna with ricotta and tomatoes (but no meat, vegetables, and sauce). Look at the behind-the-scenes of the advertisement that is broadcast recently in which Pizza Hut sets up a fake restaurant in central Rome and reveals the ecstatic Italian customers who are enjoying the lasagna is not that of their grandmother, but the new specialty Pizza Hut, McDonald's of pizza!
For me there is no doubt that advertising of lasagna is a fake. I have not tasted anything, I admit, but from what I know of Pizza Hut, are sure that no one accustomed to seratine in thirty Italian Slow Food can fall in love with an American frozen pizza. I also wonder what makes the above thirty in a restaurant called "Tuscani" pronounced American. So I can not help but wonder who the vendutoni that appear in this advertisement. I hope someone will recognize some of my readers, and provide an intervention of the type reserved for alcoholics. If you recognize someone, lure at home with an excuse, and then let them find a panel of Italian sound mind who put it in front of the folly of his actions. Be seen elegant and gloating in front of Pizza Hut and lasagna 'Dead Chef considered by treason, and should be punished with foreign travel in the United States as official tasters (paid with the minimum wage) for Pizza Hut.
0 comments:
Post a Comment