Sunday, June 28, 2009

For Sale Vest Ferris Bueller

AMERICANA 2: DELIZIA AL GUSTO DI LIME

OF LAJULES

Today's recipe is called Lime Ribbon Delight (delight to flakes of lime). I selected not only for the greenish patina that makes the entire photo and the cake absolutely inappetibile, but also for the fact that the delight does not contain even an ounce of lime. The recipe provides for the use of a box of lime-flavored gelatin . A surprise, there are cubes of canned pineapple. The frosting and 'made with whipped cream, this time obtained with cream and sugar beaten together instead of the infamous Cool Whip. The board suggested to prepare the cake for the feast of St. Patrick, the Irish national holiday of the color green, I think.



With this cake I also want to point out another detail. In the '70s and even today to be honest, they were prepared for the popular pies. Most cake recipes in this series of Betty Crocker, are made with magic powders as Moist Deluxe, a version of our Cameo. The cook of the house (and I will explain later why I say do not cook and chef) should be concerned only with the assembly of various parts previously factory made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment