I let marinate Casisa interview the mayor for some time.
After months I had to admit that despite the more than 5000 visits to the blog, the interest to participate actively in the cause of Desusino is almost nothing.
Ironically the one I stuck with more harshly and that is Louis Casisa, the person has been more participatory.
His actions and his statements may be debatable, but he deserves credit for choosing to expose yourself by giving us his version of events, the period within which certain things will be resolved and perhaps confessing his concern for the future of the district .
A long interview in which we have touched a lot of arguments.
I expected a reaction, for contacting me have questions, clarifications or to make further arguments. I thought
muoveste criticism because there I have heard many on the beach, yet now there was a chance to meet, no one had the desire or the courage to speak her mind.
The thing that seemed important was the fact that they have a firm starting point, not to entrust the talk "it is said that" the official statements ... but unfortunately with great regret, I had to admit that those are only speeches beach.
is a huge defeat for me, because I believe in people, their talk and how I felt really motivated and driven by a sincere feeling toward this land, but the past Desusino the holiday period falls inexorably into oblivion.
Recently I was reminded of an old song that Jackson said: "... to shake people's speeches are not enough ... we want the bomb! "
I do not know if this indifference has caused me more despair, more anger or disappointment, but this summer my reaction was to keep me away from everyone, especially those who are heroes in words, criticize and feel right. I changed
place away from the central area of \u200b\u200bthe beach, because I see that scenario by cataclysm and stirred at the same time avoided the usual complaints of feeling sterile. It
I took the opportunity to look around, visit the surrounding beaches, especially those between Licata and Falconara, where I discovered for example that just being in the territory of Agrigento to see the baskets on the beach.
I watched everything from a distance, like a fly that no one pays attention.
I have not written anything because I could not hold off the disgust as we all continue to move away from this beach.
I came to think the worst, from "I sell and I'm leaving" to "we have what we deserve."
So I decided to breathe slowly, gathering material and wait for the right moment to pull out my thoughts.
I continue my battle, you do what you think right, but be consistent with your actions!
After months I had to admit that despite the more than 5000 visits to the blog, the interest to participate actively in the cause of Desusino is almost nothing.
Ironically the one I stuck with more harshly and that is Louis Casisa, the person has been more participatory.
His actions and his statements may be debatable, but he deserves credit for choosing to expose yourself by giving us his version of events, the period within which certain things will be resolved and perhaps confessing his concern for the future of the district .
A long interview in which we have touched a lot of arguments.
I expected a reaction, for contacting me have questions, clarifications or to make further arguments. I thought
muoveste criticism because there I have heard many on the beach, yet now there was a chance to meet, no one had the desire or the courage to speak her mind.
The thing that seemed important was the fact that they have a firm starting point, not to entrust the talk "it is said that" the official statements ... but unfortunately with great regret, I had to admit that those are only speeches beach.
is a huge defeat for me, because I believe in people, their talk and how I felt really motivated and driven by a sincere feeling toward this land, but the past Desusino the holiday period falls inexorably into oblivion.
Recently I was reminded of an old song that Jackson said: "... to shake people's speeches are not enough ... we want the bomb! "
I do not know if this indifference has caused me more despair, more anger or disappointment, but this summer my reaction was to keep me away from everyone, especially those who are heroes in words, criticize and feel right. I changed
place away from the central area of \u200b\u200bthe beach, because I see that scenario by cataclysm and stirred at the same time avoided the usual complaints of feeling sterile. It
I took the opportunity to look around, visit the surrounding beaches, especially those between Licata and Falconara, where I discovered for example that just being in the territory of Agrigento to see the baskets on the beach.
I watched everything from a distance, like a fly that no one pays attention.
I have not written anything because I could not hold off the disgust as we all continue to move away from this beach.
I came to think the worst, from "I sell and I'm leaving" to "we have what we deserve."
So I decided to breathe slowly, gathering material and wait for the right moment to pull out my thoughts.
I continue my battle, you do what you think right, but be consistent with your actions!
0 comments:
Post a Comment