Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oil Best Absorbed By Skin

The 6th letter of Chico Forti: An incredible story! The Constitution of the Italian Republic


Per quelli fuori da FaceBook che non can interact to place 6 th letter of the group Chico: Chico Forti: An incredible story! This Christmas I wish I could write a personal letter to each of you! At your current number, and writes 100 a day, I would take 19 months and 22 days!
toghether so good wishes in my sixth letter.
E 'tradition to spend Christmas with family and friends' intimate. You, for some time now, you have become an integral part of my family. When Andrea and Roberto, as your representatives, will visit us, I will give 'them a hug wave arrives in the post.
Andrew quit his job and his wife Lucila (with full support from her) in Spain, come to spend Christmas with me to 6000 km away. Roberto never ceases to amaze me, I suspect that has a car park outside. The guards then when they see it, the clap on his back, proving that the Italians (with few exceptions ...) will make themselves well in the world, but the mafia!
I wish all the old and new friends an ocean full of joy and the hoped a new year full of pleasant surprises, myself included!
I am sure that 2010 will be 'impregnated smile full of positive notes. My daughter Jenna
Blue, one of the treasure of my life, and a thirteen months, told me a few days ago, and that 'she was elected, unanimously ', Chairman of the students in her school. This news, adding to the attainment of uninterrupted perfect report cards with all "A" (equivalent to 10 in our school system) has filled my heart with pride. It 'obvious that I am part of the judge, but' I am amazed to be able to overcome those obstacles. He was three years old when I was arrested. He spent 10 years without a pope 'to his side. He had to bear the painful questions of the other children on having the Pope 'in prison. Yet instead of being introverted and depressed and 'full of zest for life and still goes like a train ... it's the Italian blood?
Al telefono le ho detto “ Jenna se continui cosi’ a breve diventerai il primo Presidente donna degli Stati Uniti! E lei con incredibile convinzione mi ha risposto: “ Certo papa’ sarebbe bello, pero’ non e’ possibile!” , “ Perche’ no? “ le ho chiesto ingenuamente, “ Perche’ dovrei rinunciare alla cittadinanza italiana, e questo non lo lo faro’ mai, perche’ voglio essere italiana come te! Papa’! “ Con un nodo alla gola ho cercato di continuare la conversazione dicendole, mascherando la emozione, che questa sua decisione mi faceva estremamente piacere. In quell’istante le sbarre che mi circondano non esistevano piu’ ed I was in a cloud of happiness'!
am deprived of my total freedom ', but' is also true that I feel lucky to have, despite the imprisonment, yet the love and affection of my children than 60,000 friends.
I know what you are suffering with me and for me now that you're passionate in my case.
E 'for this reason that I want to share facts that will make you smile and be happy with me and for me! Gloria
Guzzardi, a legionary of the group, wrote to me recently! "Your words moving between irony, subtlety, gentleness, hope, confidence, sadness, loneliness .... And you lots to smile ... "The moment
I decided (and not 'been easy, believe me) to write my letters open, I promised myself to avoid hypocrisy at all costs. I tried to describe, without creating too much pain (my mother and my children read these letters) the conditions of this place almost animalistic. There are still details that I can not mention, otherwise you would have a total window to peek inside these walls.
To return to my raw and tangible diary, the more noticia 'recently and once again, I have a new cellmate. Demetric is called, but 'his nom de guerre and' the letter X in the U.S. is pronounced "ex". Ex 'a black American with Indian blood. He is 33 years old and a tuft of white hair at the top of the forehead.
My old tenant, meanwhile, and 'moved downstairs with his dad' Cesar in cell 110. It was, inevitably, his ultimate goal and I'm happy for him that there 'failed. Ex 'the opposite of Ricardo. E ', in fact, a student of black magic, the practice of voodoo and magical interpretation of numerology. He has a collection of over 20 books all the occult, and has the bones of chicken, which always brings with it, its bizarre rituals
... Once again confront the extreme. I passed by a Christian fanatic who uses the Bible come cuscino, ad un seguace di Lucifero.
Ex sta scontando due condanne a vita consecutive. Per delicatezza, ed anche perche’ qui non si usa molto, non gli ho chiesto che cosa avesse combinato per meritarsi una “doppietta”, cosi’ e’ chiamato qui il doppio ergastolo nel gergo locale!
E’ appena uscito dal “ pozzo “ dove e’ rimasto due anni in totale solitudine per aver pugnalato un altro detenuto….
Fermi tutti! Non vi spaventate! Ho scoperto che, in fondo in fondo, e’ uno stregone pacifico e , con me, gia’ va d’accordo. Non avendo potuto terminare le scuole medie e’ ansioso di imparare, ma si vergogna di esternare le sue carenze scolastiche. I see what are its main weaknesses and, tactfully, I offer some suggestions mathematics, science and geography. Religion and 'taboo'!
However, to reassure you, as we 'sleep the first night, I checked and I can assure you that has a tail! In the cell there
'balance, he does not try to get me to make a pact with the devil I speak of, much less Infant Jesus!
For now live together peacefully.
Ex runny nose that constantly led by Christians and purists "Chile" will take advantage and to say that 'divine punishment for proselyte of the devil.
Our doctor / local veterinarian, visions more 'open and less intransigent, saying instead that it is hay fever and pollen. The problem with this second hypothesis is 'that the hay is not here' and there are few flowers that can be counted on the fingers of one hand!
Despite his incomplete education, or perhaps because of that, and 'a dibattitore capable. Has' read a lot of different Bibles, including a literal translation of Aramaic, just to refute them.
loves to play chess with Leal and, between games, it antagonizes the contents of the Bible.
course I'm just a nice guy to talk about these subjects during the Christmas season. I do 'cause I promised not to be a hypocrite. I want you to experience first hand the environment that surrounds me, and describing the tenants, especially my fellow prisoners.
When you're deprived of the freedom 'you have to try to maintain a purpose for living, to go ahead no matter how arduous the path is. I'm no perfect Christian, 'cause I believe in a God who gave us the discernment between good and evil with its consequences. I also believe in the universal principle of cause and effect, and I believe that there is a reason, though often hidden, for the events of life. I can analyze my first 40 years where I have difficulty 'in finding a reason for this nightmare! Although more than scouring the ' the bottom of my "I" still have not found it! Beyond 'the facade of religion with the prospect of eternal life, there remains a fierce attachment to this brief, but tangible, bodily life. A frappe 'theological like "the best egg today than a hen tomorrow! ". By nature we are sinners and that is why we prefer to live intensely the years that remain, the most Procrastination 'to achieve the transition to a better life. I, perhaps a little 'materialist, I have a great desire to live the pleasures that life offers us, then hoping to be able to take a boat ride, a ski and a good meal in the future!
I leave the philosophical meditations to return to the mere reality 'of the economic crisis that is heard, amplified, even here.
have minimized (and beyond) the essential tuti badget, school, laundry, and first of all, the canteen.
We have removed completely all the fresh fruit. No more 'apples and oranges (although dwarf compared to our in Trentino!). The only fresh vegetables and 'half a carrot once a week. They took the milk and have replaced with the powder. They took fresh eggs and have replaced with a mixture that, when thrown into boiling water, it becomes imaginary scrambled eggs!
Those who have studied our current diet was a lover of starch, and but ' forgotten totalente fiber, minerals and vitamins.
navigators of the Middle Ages are flagellates scurvy status for the past months without vitamin C. We run the same risk after 500 years in the country, and 'self-proclaimed the most' civilized world! The same country that applies the death penalty anywhere by writing "In God We Trust" (in God we trust!).
A Santa Claus, the only request I made, and 'to give this nation a machine for the examination of conscience! A hug
covered with snow! CHICO

0 comments:

Post a Comment