Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fax Cover Confidentiality

I love biscuits

Di Annina
L’aggeggio che vedete nella foto è uno “stampatore di toast”, un romantico regalino che mi ha portato mio marito dal suo ultimo viaggio in Inghilterra, assecondando la mia passione per le colazioni a base di pane tostato e marmellata, adottate proprio in seguito ad alcune vacanze nel Regno Unito. Chi conosce l’Inghilterra, probabilmente il Paese più tradizionalista del mondo, sa che i toast la mattina sono irrinunciabili, that must be strictly orange marmalade and strawberries, and that there is a special door-toast metal where you are placing the slices warm, so that, resting on a saucer, get wet with the steam of their condensation (which happens to me regularly every morning, because curiously, this tool is not available in Italy). The marketing of diverse instruments devoted to this food is therefore not justified by its importance to the daily diet of British families. However, even un'anglofila like me, in front of the printer of toast, it has been moved by a feeling of skepticism, which proved to be fully justified in my first attempts to use it. Not only is it one of the most useless kitchen tools ever conceived, but neither works, and it is quite obvious. The principle upon which is similar to that of etching techniques in cable: the image is engraved in relief on the slice of toast with a little pressure, and thereafter the heat of the toaster abbrustolirà the ridges in different ways than the furrows , creating the design. The obvious reason why it can not work is that the bread is by definition elastic, so every time you emboss a groove on the soft part, it disappears immediately. In order not to disappoint my husband, I felt strong pressures and pressures weak, I adjusted the heat of the toaster on all positions and I destroyed half a pack of Pan Satchel, I finally surrendered, and the printer was placed in a corner of the dresser, useless and forgotten until the next day. Finding myself short of biscuits, I decided to make a bit 'at home, despite being a newcomer in total, entrusting all'infallibile cookbook of desserts (coincidentally, also made in UK) of which I have already spoken pages of DeadChef and I nicknamed "Cakes for dummies." The biscuits came very well, and the final touch was the tiny heart stamped with the printer to toast, to get the photo below.
The gift from my husband found a ransom, and sweets were baptized without delay "cookie love" because in times of exaggerated marketing, not even we could not resist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment