Today Uncle Toto and flew away.
I can still see him walking ... plan, with the calm that only the wisdom of a long life can give you, accompanied by his stick up on the shore of the sea that he loved greet every summer day. The
Desusino has lost a lot lately, but today it has lost its icon.
I was the uncle of her sweetness all of us and conquered anyone.
I had the honor of knowing him only a few years ago and I was enchanted.
I liked looking in his eyes, eyes, worn by time, who knows how many eyes that have seen things.
was like when you look at an ancient tree, the trunk with rough ones, but strong and I love hug because I feel that the flows inside the story.
was bright and kind, inspired confidence because of its simplicity, was friendly despite his age and had a modern mind and elastic.
Sometimes I like to imagine that it was a Time Traveler, sometimes I felt that the landscape around him was not sufficiently dignified for him ... he was a man of another era, one that makes you doubt the ability of our generation, as a grandfather, someone who makes you A desire to change things, not to give up ... for those that require you to be better and leave something good.
Uncle Toto has left an excellent family opened the door last arrived.
He welcomed Lorenzo and flew away ... somebody comes and who goes!
In my delirium, I imagined a time to give to the streets of Desusino the names of our loved ones, the ones that we've got, that made us fall in love with this place ... we do you think?
An enchanted village where the streets are the names of people who have loved!
uncle Toto dedicated a square ... the square may be called "Uncle Toto square."
good trip and welcome dear dear Uncle Toto Lorenzo, for you we will strive to do more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment