Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lifetime Fitness Membership Cost 2010

HO PERSO L'ISPIRAZIONE

BY LAJULES

I know, is that I do not write and ask me when the next post are always nervous and evasive. I admit defeat: I lost the inspiration. I do not know if it's the fault of the routine of my new diet without sgarra of intestinal virus in Italy that deprived me of appetite for two weeks, or the fact that here in the U.S. are forced to endure abuse like this:



I've already talked about the ' Olive Garden, a chain of restaurants "Italian" that serve as garbage pasta sauce and chicken or beef steak sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and served on a bed of pasta with gorgonzola sauce.

My stomach is closed in itself and does not send more messages to the brain (poor thing, he does not know what to say). And the brain, the great dictator, he is offended and does not produce an idea that is one.

Help ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment