OF LAJULES
Today's recipe is titled Pigs in Blankets (Pigs in a blanket). To achieve that, you need the mini-bbiustel and a box of baking mix Biskquick , a compound usually used for pancakes, waffles and cakes. The choice of Bisquick surprised me, since this recipe, in Italy, is made with puff pastry. I conclude therefore that the Pigs in Blankets are among the sweet and salty combination that fully satisfies the craving for convenience Americans who want to have everyone at full power in one gulp.
There is one dramatic difference between the Pigs and pretzels to bbiustel I've tasted a few little party birthday particularly successful: the rectangles of dough are 10 cm long, which seems a bit 'so for a pretzel. Besides, if we look at the photos carefully, we note that the proportion of Pigs and olives is pretty amazing. In this picture, but 'I love in particular the sow straw that monitors her children while they sleep in the warmth, wrapped in their covers of butter and flour.
0 comments:
Post a Comment