to answer questions that I addressed after the article appeared on of Sicily Caltanissetta Councillor 05.07.2010 Ed Vassallo (Pd) just none of it! After I was attacked
giving me the "first woman" in search of fame and Riesino non-voting, we now try saying that alludes to the Mafia.
Have fun!
(SoS Desusino by Topic I opened in 2008 )
July 9, 2010
Ass Vassallo
hope that the greeting "kiss hands" is a joke, otherwise it could become a more significant mafia that I would not go even as a joke. I urge you to remove the kiss, if you want me to answer all the questions you raised. Return to greet as usual even for those who do not know me, a fraternal hug from Gino Vassallo
Enzo Napolitano
It 's true that between PD and PDL there is no difference!
She clings to any excuse in order not to answer three simple questions simple.
Use an old way and mold Berlusconi
assault who makes the requests, the insulted for free trying to discredit him and does not respond to uncomfortable questions ...
reminds me of when he said, the Berlusconi Rosi Bindi "She is more beautiful than intelligent" .
The "kiss hands" and a playful greeting and I quote that appears automatically every time I write about ... ButeraWeb to anyone!
E 'so that when I started the topic "SoS Desusino" in 2008 but apparently has never followed because it affects only the district when it comes to' steal 'a bit of visibility.
If we speak of reference "mafia" I owe it to the point to remember that it is much more use of territorial boundaries and say she is Riesi not intrude here is "our thing" and is also use aliases to speak anonymously as is customary in this forum ... it seems to me a way of silence "and containing components sacciu victim" ... because then I understand that some people write to me in private "guy are not I can not explain because if not then make me trouble at work 'for you Mr. "Homer" alias "Vassallo Ass' a bit less.
The first revolution if he wants to change things (although my impression is that to you by the political system are just fine as well) must be cultural!
The fraternal embrace which is not allowed why give confidence to someone who insults those who do not know to touch
and then insist on sincere and honest person with
Sincerely
kiss hands at all
Don Enzo Napolitano
0 comments:
Post a Comment