Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Housebreaking A Rabbit

my reply to the response of the Ass. Councillor Vassallo Vassallo



If you did things with words, I am sure that would be a pristine nature reserve Desusino , but sin stories that reality irrefutably the truth and the current state of the coast Buterese narrates the effectiveness of the work of his and previous administrations.

You are not accustomed to hear you in the face of things, because you live in a world where politicians are venerated or feared, where a vote may return a favor, where it avoids unpleasant clash consequences.

"First Woman" and "quarrelsome" are adjectives that have been used against me several times, then know that smacks of originality as not original is not to answer questions.
In this, the First Citizen has a record now impregnable.
Know that if being "prima donnas" and "quarrelsome" I differ from you and your faithful followers, appears to be a compliment and is intended to offend me compartment.
is not even original when it comes down in private and waste time in seeing on my origins, in this case went before the Mayor and escape from his duties, investigated on my payments and ICI Tarsu hoping to be able to de-legitimize and as you move in order not to discuss the speech.

Yes, I Riesi then?
If this makes you believe you have the chance to escape from the duties wrong.
If you want to say also that I was born in Piedmont, as his friend Casisa but I pay taxes to the municipality for its my property and so I must respect the same , if only because, thanks also to receive this compensation.
Try to keep in mind that then you do not have to account for only his constituents but to all those who contribute to municipal coffers .

do not see how we can be a constructive no communication from both sides, despite the praise for the proper Michele Time (with whom I work for a few years for my presumptuous Desusino battle to turn in a safe and civil), did not understand the purpose of Sit-in, you have to listen and will not be a stage for speeches.
Michael is so pleased Butera, to be respected and thanked the or are in Turin and then unwelcome -Ries (the truth is that they are uncomfortable ) but should know that the sit-in was developed together and the date was set (and for that I thank him especially) so I could get rid work and be present. Remember that
the "People of Desusino" , if he had forgotten, is formed mainly by people who reside elsewhere and are Butera as Riesi, Gela, Mazzarino, Licata, Caltanissetta etc. .. and therefore is not formed only by his constituents but people to whom she and the rest of the administration, you must respect them essential duties without discrimination.
I hope I have made clear what his answer uses a mentality Jurassic , if it were really humble writes should apologize to all those people (which can not fail to know what is the logic he wants to address the situation) used for the arrogance.

said, ask her to please and to answer questions that I addressed . I think it

interest (and right) of all (buteresi and non-voters and non) whether on the beach and a bathing prohibition applies if there are dangers , then put aside the dislike which proves to me and answer seriously instead of making the tower obsolete . The attached

again questions his statements I have raised , hoping that this When I want to meet with the relevant answers:

1 - Do not you think that removing debris and rubbish bins from the beach is just a gesture and a civil duty to Hall?

2 - What are the measures put in place and especially how you have restored dignity to a beach that the mayor has banned since DANGEROUS?

3 - Why, despite the order not been made due to signs that should ensure that the Mayor wants to ensure safety?

hypocrites do not use greetings like "brotherly hug" as honest and sincere

but I cordially greet

The first woman quarrelsome

Enzo Napolitano

0 comments:

Post a Comment